TRANSFORMERS AIMS TO STIMULATE ACCESS TO DEMOCRACY, TO PROVIDE USEFUL SKILLS, BRING DIFFERENCES TOGETHER AND TO EXPLORE NEW FORMS OF POLITICS.
- To stimulate young people who do not feel they have access to the democratic process, to raise their voice and make themselves heard.
- To stimulate young and ambitious people from deprived neighborhoods to discover their own leadership potential and take on a community organizing role in their community.
- To provide young people from a marginalized position with skills of creative activism in order to transform the social problems they are facing, and mobilize others to do the same.
- To bring young people with a Northern African immigrant background living in Europe together with peers from Northern African countries, in order to search for their own preferred expressions of civic engagement.
- To explore the potential on local level of new forms of political participation of young people as they emerged during recent events of grassroots protest.